Sunday, November 6th at 11:00 AM
Upper Arlington High School
1650 Ridgeview Rd, Upper Arlington, OH 43221
Mark your calendars, because the Race for Hope’s annual Derriére Dash is coming up on Sunday, November 6th!
This year’s 5k Run/1 mile Walk will be held at Upper Arlington High School at 11:00 AM.
Registration will be $25 for the 5k up until one week before the event, October 31. At this point, 5k ticket costs will increase to $30.
For the 1 mile walk, registration will be $15 until one week before the event, October 31. At this point, 1 mile walk ticket costs will increase to $20.
Join us as we race to beat colon cancer – don’t get left behind!
Our Mission Statement:
• To be an educational day for the community as well as a day of support and hope for all cancer patients, their friends, and families.
• To raise funding for colon cancer research.
• To promote a healthy lifestyle by giving people an opportunity to run and walk for a worthwhile cause.
• To promote early screening so that treatment can begin as soon as possible when needed.
• To inform the public that colon cancer is the number 2 cause of cancer deaths in the United States and if caught early can have a 90% survival rate.