Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Upper Arlington, OH 43221
Mark your calendars, because the Race for Hope’s annual Derriére Dash is coming up on Sunday, October 14, 2018!
This year’s 5k Run/1 mile Walk will be held at Upper Arlington High School at 11:00 AM.
Pre-race activities will begin at 10:30 AM.
Registration will be $25 for the 5k up until one week before the event. At this point, 5k ticket costs will increase to $30.
For the 1 mile walk, registration will be $15 until one week before the event. At this point, 1 mile walk ticket costs will increase to $20.
Note: Festivities will be held inside if the weather is too cold or rainy
To guarantee t-shirt size, please register by October 1st.
Join us as we race to beat colon cancer – don’t get left behind!
Our Mission Statement:
• To be an educational day for the community as well as a day of support and hope for all cancer patients, their friends, and families.
• To raise funding for colon cancer research.
• To promote a healthy lifestyle by giving people an opportunity to run and walk for a worthwhile cause.
• To promote early screening so that treatment can begin as soon as possible when needed.
• To inform the public that colon cancer is the number 2 cause of cancer deaths in the United States and if caught early can have a 90% survival rate.